Do you have a favorite romantic restaurant in Oklahoma City, a perfect place for special occasions, anniversaries or even that all-important first date? Share your suggestions with Oklahoma City residents on the best place to go for a romantic experience. Share Your Favorite Place
Most romantic restaurants.
- Cheever's Cafe & Paseo Grill are tops for most romantic.
- —Guest Jimbeaux
For our anniversary/Valentine's Day
- I would love to go to any one of these fantastic and very romantic restaurants with my love. I have never been to or heard of most of these locations and it is nice to try new places.
- —Guest Sallye
- I agree with you guest Lauren. I love that place..... Michael is such a charismatic guy.
- —Guest Mrs. Lirio Johnson
My last romantic restaurant date
- RedPrime! It's urban and has a classy menu like Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Wild Mushrooms, and Quail. The prime rib is 'to die for.' The lighting is low and gives an overall ambience of a cozy restaurant you might find in Beverly Hills or NYC. A bit pricey but worth the experience.
- —Guest Sharlettem
- Michael's Grill in NW OKC is fantastic for a special date, my absolutely favorite. I read the review on this site and he agrees with me, so I'm not sure why it's not on the list.
- —Guest Lauren