From the article: Top 10 Places to Take Your Kids in the Oklahoma City Metro Area
Looking for places to take your kids in the Oklahoma City area? There are my guide suggestions, of course. But now you can give your suggestion on the best places to take kids in Oklahoma City as well. Where would you recommend people take their kids in OKC? Share Your Favorite Place
- heyday is a fun place for teens to just hang out and have a good time with family and friends and younger kids can go to to have fun and be happy
- —Guest rina790
Camp Dakani open house day
- My kids love going to Camp Dakani every summer! They have sooo much fun, and the whole family enjoys their open house day each year.
Celebration Station yuck
- While they were accommodating at Celebration Station, the inside building has an old, musty air about it. 900 year old games. With all the money that straggles in looks like they could have a serious upgrade and remodel!
- —Guest Cyn Burton
- Here's an idea...call them before going out there to find out their availability. That's what I do...it takes like 2 minutes. :)
- —Guest EC
The Play Zone
- Don't waste your time with this place! We should have listened to the bad responses but instead we called first. They said they were open so we drove an hour to get there by 3pm. Only to be told that they were closed for a party until 4:30pm. Horrible place, trust the bad reviews!
- —Guest john
the play zone
- I was disapointed with play zone simply because we live 2 hrs from okc (where u have 2 go for fun kid stuff) and I called them and they said they r only open till noon. Sooo annoying. I guess Jump Zone will keep our business.
- —Guest adrieanne
- Star Skate needs to be listed on Skating rinks. PLease add it
- —Guest Chris
- The #10 item on your list, "The Play Zone" looks really awesome. So much that we clicked on the link and read everything posted. We showed the kids the pictures and told them everything that we read, and they were more than excited to go. The only problem was when we got there, they told us, "sorry we are closed today for gymnastics today". It wasn't posted anywhere on their site that they would be closed on 02/05/12 for gymnastics. Had it been posted, we would not have driven a half an hour to go there. We simply would have went on different day. But based on what was posted on their site, the one your link took us directly to, we believed they would be "open to the public" at that time. Yes my children were wearing socks, and yes it was during the normal hours of operation that were posted on their site. So we agree that The Play Zone looks to be very fun for children. Although it would be nice if they would post on their site when they will not allow the public to enter.
- —Guest Jeff S.
- Gattitown is Awesome!! I can't say enough about how wonderful this place is. My kid's love Pizza so I thought it was a no brainer. When I walked in I was greeted with the friendliest staff I have encountered in a while. The pizza was hot and the buffet seemed to go on forever! The game room has a ton of things to do and I even found my self getting in on the action. If you are looking for an affordable place to take your family Gattitown is the place to be!
- —Guest Judi
Birthday Party @ Victory Gymnastics
- Great place to have a small or large birthday party! Obstacle Course, Pirate Ship and Award presentation for the entire birthday party!
- Jo's Famous Pizza is a great place for the family, especially the kids! They actually give each child-young or old- pizza dough to play with while waiting on the family pizzas! All kids love it especially mine! Jo's has been in business since 1962 and the pizza is the best you have ever had!
- —Guest Susan
Free Bowling for Kids
- we went to bowl this weekend at the AMF lanes in edmond and had a blast. When we left they gave us a card to sign up our grandkids to get 2 free ganes a day for all summer long. You can sign your kids up to at freebowling.amf.com
- —Guest David
Why so harsh?
- Wow you haven't been to celebration station in a long time huh? I take my kids there all the time! It's not that expensive (It only costs us about 6.50 for my three year old and I to have all kinds of fun on the mini golf course) and they have a lot to do. As for your junk food comment, I rather enjoy thier grilled chicken salad.
- —Guest Coreen