Here are the details on the Oklahoma Sales Tax Holiday Weekend:
- 2012 holiday takes place Friday, August 3rd (beginning at 12:01 a.m.) through Sunday, August 5th (ending at 12:00 a.m.)
- Is in effect throughout the state of Oklahoma
- Also lifts any county or city sales taxes (These are reimbursed to the localities by the state)
- Applies to all shoes and clothing under $100 per item
- Does not apply to "accessories, special clothing or footwear primarily designed for athletic activity or protective use that is not normally worn except when used for athletic activity or protective use, or to the rental of clothing or footwear."