- Private Dining Available
- Live Jazz in Lounge on Weekends
- Address: 505 S. Boulevard
- Phone: (405) 715-2333
- Reservations Recommended
- Address: 1317 E. Danforth Rd.
- Phone: (405) 330-4548
3. Lottinvilles Wood GrillThe former location had that log-cabin feel with casual seating near the big fireplace. But even though Lottinvilles Wood Grill has moved up 15th south of Kelly Avenue, it's still one of the best restaurants in Edmond. Try to steak and seafood favorites cooked over a wood grill and dine in a comfortable atmosphere with excellent service.
- Address: 801 Signal Ridge Drive
- Phone: (405) 341-2244
4. Othello'sYes, the original Othello's is located in Norman and there's one now in Bricktown, but the downtown Edmond location is excellent in its own right. The atmosphere is casual in this family-owned Italian restaurant, and the menu offers pastas, pizzas and seafood, as well as a handful of unique, tasty customer creations.
- Watch Televised City Council Meetings and Discuss on Martini Mondays
- Free Wireless Internet
- Address: 1 South Broadway
- Phone: (405) 330-9045
5. Cafe 501The sister restaurant to Boulevard Steakhouse, Cafe 501 is one of the most unique dining options in Edmond. For breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch, it's fairly casual while dinner is more formal. But whenever you go, you'll find excellent service and menu options that you can't get elsewhere. Try one of the fantastic sandwiches or salads for lunch, and at dinner, entrees such as lime chipotle tilapia, salmon vermouth or sage roasted chicken with thin Capellini pasta.
- Event Catering Available
- Saturday Breakfast, Sunday Brunch
- Address: 501 S. Boulevard
- Phone: (405) 359-1501
- Drink specials
- Latin dancing
- Address: 706 S. Broadway
- Phone: (405) 330-6400