The Bottom Line
- Very large portions
- Some unique and interesting "cowboy" menu items
- Casual and comfortable atmosphere
- Great Bricktown canal location
- May have to wait for seating during busier times
- Can get pretty boisterous with live music on weekends
- You'll want to be able to tolerate a lot of Toby Keith music and videos
- Theme restaurant with all the merchandising that goes with it
- Location: 310 Johnny Bench Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- Directions: The restaurant is located in Bricktown, just south of Reno and the Bricktown Ballpark.
- Phone: (405) 231-0254
Guide Review - Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill
The room is wide open and wooden, a home-style comfort adorned with flat screen televisions and plenty of pointless signs and decorations. The huge bar area takes up one side of the massive space while a small stage sits on the other, a tour bus appearing to come out of the wall above it.
And the food is equally casual. From hamburgers and sandwiches to salads and steaks, all the basics are covered, but the menu highlights include the "cowboy" favorites such as chicken fried steak, black eyed peas, fried bologna and barbecue. It's not exactly the kind of food you want when eating light, but there are some unique and interesting concoctions, many served with Keith's patriotic side of "Freedom Fries."
Go in on an empty stomach as you'll find some mammoth portions at this Bricktown hotspot. With friendly service and not-too-exorbitant prices, Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill will most definitely appeal to visitors and those with a country appetite, regardless of whether they like the music.
Check out About.com Reader Reviews of Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill and then Submit Your Rating.