The Bottom Line
- Great service
- Relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere
- Quality, homemade pasta dishes
- Good lunch prices
- Large dinner selections can get a tad pricey
- Since food is cooked to order, wait can sometimes be longer than other restaurants
- Dishes have occasionally not been as hot as I would like
- Location: 9622 North May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- Directions: The restaurant is located on north May in The Village in a shopping center between Britton and Hefner.
- Phone: (405) 755-3577
Guide Review - Caffé Pranzo
However, that's part of the restaurant's charm. It's a comfortable, family-owned place with outstanding personal service, perfect for a working lunch or relaxing dinner.
Dinner prices seem just a tad higher than some other popular Italian restaurants in the area such as Carrabba's or Sophabella's, but there are some very affordable lunch options from $5-$8 on made from scratch pasta dishes.
The meat lasagna is more than large enough to fill up most guys while the menu contains a number of tasty seafood, beef or chicken pasta dishes. You can also build your own brick oven pizza. For dessert, try the cheesecake, shipped in from New York's Carnegie Deli.
Give your opinion of Caffé Pranzo and Submit Your Rating.