These are a couple of the well-known restaurants actively promoting their Thanksgiving Dinner options. If you know of others, just drop me a note.
- Cracker Barrel - They're known for great homemade food anyway, but they do Thanksgiving like you like it. Eat in the restaurant or get your meal to go. Either way, you can enjoy turkey or ham and some fantastic made-from-scratch pies. They're open from 6-10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
700 Cornell Pkwy
- Ingrid's Kitchen - A popular spot in OKC for German cuisine since the late 1970's, Ingrid's also offers a Thanksgiving Day Buffet. With seating times of 10:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:45 p.m., the buffet includes all the traditional favorites as well as house specialties, and cost is $17.95 for adults, $9.95 for the kids 6 to 12 years old, and $6.95 for children under 6. Reservations are recommended.
3701 North Youngs
- Mimi's Cafe - This chain is well-known for having holiday meals at their many locations across several states. Get all the traditional favorites like turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie as well as a few great specialties such as their whipped sweet potatoes with brown sugar and spice. Mimi's is open until 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
3015 W. Memorial Rd.
- University of Oklahoma's Faculty House - This restaurant and banquet center will be providing prepared Thanksgiving meals, enough to serve about 10 people, for under $90. Included with 18 to 20 pounds of turkey are potatoes, stuffing, green beans and dinner rolls. You can also get additional items such as cobbler and casserole at an additional cost but must order by November 18th.
601 N.E. 14th
- Rococo at Northpark Mall - The newest location of this excellent OKC eatery will have a Thanksgiving Day Dinner from 11-4 p.m. The "Bountiful Buffet" is $24.95 and includes items such as hand-carved turkey with giblet gravy, smoked salmon, sweet potatoes, baked acorn squash, desserts and more.
12252 N. May Ave.
- Western Sizzlin' - This popular chain will have a first-come, first-serve turkey buffet with all the great Thanksgiving favorites on Thanksgiving Day. In past years, prices were as follows: Adults are $8.99, Seniors are $7.99 and children under 11 are $5.99. The little ones (under 4) are just $2.99.
1201 S. Meridian