Also, see the full OKC RedHawks Guide for more franchise information.
How to Purchase Oklahoma City RedHawks TicketsSingle game tickets go on sale each spring, well in advance of the regular season start. Oklahoma City RedHawks tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
- By calling (405) 218-1000 - Note that phone sales end 2 hours before game time
- At the RedHawks ticket office (On the west side of the Bricktown Ballpark, just north of the intersection of Reno & Mickey Mantle) - See detailed map
- Online through the official team website
- From a ticket broker
Oklahoma City RedHawks Ticket Prices & Packages
- Single Game: For the 2013 season, single game tickets typically range from $10 in the terrace seating (upper level along left field) to $17 (field seating along the 1st and 3rd base lines and behind hold plate). Lawn seating beyond the outfield walls is also available for $7. See seat pricing map for details.
- Groups & Suites: Groups of 10 or more can purchase group packages for any of the above locations as well as club or suite seating. Suites include flat-screen television, high-top tables, mini-refrigerator, and air conditioning, as well as access to suite lounges. Your groups name will even be shown on the outfield video screen. Groups can also enjoy picnic or party deck seating with available catering. For more information, call (405) 218-1000.
- Packages: A 7-Game Package is available for some of the best games of the season. Prices range from $44 to $104, depending on seating and food option. You get free gifts, and you can even add discounted food vouchers to your package. Similarly, grab an 18-game Package for $188 to $270. A Half-Season Package runs $360 to $540.
- Club Seating: The above Partial and Half-Season Packages can be purchased for Club Seating, high-level seats behind home plate that feature access to an indoor lounge and in-seat waiter/waitress service. Costs range from $576 to $1152.