Hours of Operation:
The Orr Family Farm is open from April 3 through December 18, and spring hours are Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Parties, field trips and other functions are by reservation, and there are special holiday hours as well.
There are other party packages available as well for $199. A $50 deposit is required at booking. Check the official site for full details on available party packages.
Kids will get to make and eat butter, pet the barnyard animals, ride the train and more.
To See and Do:
- On March 15, 2011, the Orr Family Farm added the only Multi-Lane Zip Line in Oklahoma. The four-lane zip line has a starting deck at 20 feet high and allows riders to race each other at speeds as high as 25 miles per hour.
- A third-sized replica of an early U.S. locomotive, the Jupiter Train holds 100. The ride is one mile and takes 20 minutes as passengers enjoy the view of Hidden Lake and the Wedding Garden.
- Orr Family Farm's Animal Barn has Tuesday the llama, Thumper the lamb, Sara the goat and many more. Guests can milk the cow or purchase feed for just 25 cents.
- The Maze is 4,900 square feet of winding, challenging fun. Collect the four letter stamps as you try to maneuver through.
- Although the entire place is unique fun, one of the most interesting might be the Neal Simpson Mine. Purchase bags of "rough" and learn about stones as you search for hidden treasures.
- The Wedding Garden has bronze fountains and a huge, white gazebo for your outside wedding. There are dressing rooms, private bathroom, reception room and a beautiful limousine for transport.
- In addition to all of that, the Orr Family Farm holds a number of Seasonal and Holiday Events. Check out the pumpkin decorating contest or hayrides for Halloween. Definitely see the Christmas lights and meet Santa at the barn. Mother's Day, Father's Day or July 4th weekend, there's something going on at Orr Family Farm.