If you have another to add to the list or a correction to an entry, please let me know.
- A-1 Taxi Service
- ABC Cab Company
- Airport Express
Shuttle service with charter vans
Bicycle buggies - guided tours, reserved rides and special events available
- Bricktown Limos
Limousines for special events, nights on the town, airport transportation and more
- Checker Cab Company
- Matheny Taxi Service
- Metro Taxi
- Metro Express
- OKC Green Taxi
- Oklahoma City Taxi Service
- Premium Car
- R& M Cabs
- Regency Limousine Service
Limousines for airport transfers, special events, city tours and more
- Sooner Taxi
- OKC Thunder Cab
- Yellow Cab Company
Other Transportation OptionsDon't want to take a cab? Here are some other transportation options for various situations in Oklahoma City.
- Consider renting a car from one of the OKC rental car companies. There are more than ten, many of which with locations inside Will Rogers World Airport. If you need transportation for multiple trips or days, this may be the most cost-effective method.
- Get details on the city's public transportation system. METRO Transit buses serve Oklahoma City and Midwest City, and there is also an express bus to Norman as well as the Downtown Spirit Trolley. Single bus trips are just over a dollar, young children ride free with a paying adult, and pass options are available.
- If your travel area is along the Oklahoma River south of downtown and Bricktown, consider a unique transportation option, an Oklahoma River Cruise. There are currently three landing locations that stretch from Meridian Landing on the west (not far from State Fair Park) nearly to I-235. Destinations along the route include several hotels, Stockyards City and more. One-way trips are $6 for adults.