1. Travel
You can opt-out at any time. Please refer to our privacy policy for contact information.

Reporting a Neighborhood Complaint in Oklahoma City


Do you have a neighbor complaint in Oklahoma City? Whether it's an abandoned vehicle, high grass, noise, trash, a fence issue or any other neighborhood-related concern or violation, let the city know about it.

OKC has a service by which you can submit your grievances and report the violation or problem through an online form.

You will need to provide information on the address, the nature of the complaint, and how to contact you. The city then notifies the proper enforcement division to investigate the report. If you choose, they'll even get back to you and let you know how the situation was handled.

The following are common, reportable neighborhood complaints:
  • Junk, trash and debris
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Zoning violations or illegal businesses
  • High grass or weeds
  • Fence issues
  • Noise
  • Yard parking
  • Code violations
  • Drainage or sewer problems
  • Traffic sign or signal problems
  • Animal cruelty
  • Loose animals
  • Dead animal pickup
  • Graffiti
You may also contact the city at (405) 297-2535 if the problem or violation is not listed on the form. They can help direct your call to the appropriate entity.

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.