No, I'm not finished yet either... In fact, I think I've uttered the sentence "Wow, I can't believe there are only x more days left" each day this week. Eventually, panic will set in, and I'll finally get to it, probably this weekend. Last year, I had a list of last minute shopping strategies, but all the ones I find this year advise giving a magazine subscription. Seriously. Anyway, here's a list of holiday hours at popular metro shopping spots.
- Penn Square Mall is open until 10 p.m. Friday, 11 p.m. on Saturday, until 9 p.m. Sunday and from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Quail Springs Mall is open until 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, until 8 p.m. Sunday and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Sooner Mall in Norman is open until 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, until 8 p.m. Sunday and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- The Outlet Shoppes at OKC close at 10 p.m. on Friday and Sunday, 11 p.m. on Saturday. On Christmas Eve, hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Toys R Us is open until 10 p.m. each day through Christmas Eve
- Most Walmart locations close at 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Target is open each night until 11 p.m. and Christmas Eve until 9 p.m.
- Best Buy is open until 11 p.m. each night, then closes at 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve
- Sears, Kohl's and J.C. Penney are all open until midnight this weekend and close at 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve
Finally, don't forget about all the local places for your holiday shopping. Keep It Local OK has an iPhone app to help you track down establishments near you.
Photo © Adam Knapp
Follow me on Twitter